Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 A new year - a new beginning - a fresh start

2013

 I feel new hope this morning.  Not sure why.

 Something about new beginnings and new hope call to me and give me inspiration and hopefully the energy I need to make some changes in my life.

 I want peace.

 I am tired of every day of my life having someone be angry in some way.  I cannot change the people around me, their stuff is their stuff.  BUT I wonder if there is a way to not be so hurt by their anger, to let it just be theirs and keep a peaceful heart and outlook in my own heart and life.  I wonder.  I haven't been able to do this so far.  I think that people who say it is possible and write about it glibly have no idea what living with someone who has anger issues is like.  But I want a new start and I am looking for a change.

I want peace, I want to be creative, I want to make a difference, I want to encourage others.

I am going to find a way to do and to be all that I can be.  No wait that is a commercial.  LOL  But I am going to find a way.  I am tired of living in maintenance mode, too much of my life has been wasted doing that.

 I am going to take steps toward the life I want to have.  God please give me the wisdom and the energy to go there.

When people around me are angry and yelling I tend to retreat and hide.  I don't want to attack back but I do want to be able to stand tall and look them in the eye and let them know I don't like that and that they can talk to me when they are done yelling.  
I think we all need lessons in how to manage our anger – it seems to be a world-wide problem.

I saw this on Facebook today and it really spoke to me. This is what I want for my life, my 2013 and this and every moment I have left on this earth.






Here we are celebrating the new year with our sparkling grape juice.





No comments:

Post a Comment